100mg CBD Suppositories are made using a pharmaceutical suppository base specifically designed for fatty acid oils like the Full Spectrum High CBD Hemp oil extract. The suppository administration is one of the most effective ways to deliver medicine with an extremely high absorption percentage and also allows for a large dose. It is common for people to cut the suppository in half and get 50mg dose per use.
If you are suffering and there is nothing that seems to provide relief, you owe it to yourself to try a suppository. It is the only thing that has worked for many suffering from auto-immune diseases like Chrons and IBS. It is also a good idea to deliver the medicine in close proximity to where the problem is.
The 300mg Suppositories contains a 1/10th of gram of oil, so for those looking to follow the Rick Simpson Oil method each suppository is a half gram(although Rick is a fan of THC, CBD has had success in our experience). CBD does not come with a high but does deliver the medicinal benefits of cannabis.
CBD Medical Supply Full Spectrum High CBD Hemp oil extract is a blend of at least 4 high CBD hemp strains to get the broadest spectrum of cannabinoids the greatest chance of success. Most oils used are 60-65% CBD and the other 35% contains cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids that all contribute to the entourage effect and enhance the power of the CBD extract.
Storage: Refrigeration preferred
Directions for Use:
To Use CBD Suppositories Rectally:
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water
- Put on a finger cot or disposable glove, if desired
- Remove the wrapper
- If the suppository is soft, place in refrigerator or freezer for 30 minutes or until the suppository is hard.
- If taking half suppository, cut in half.
- Lubricate the suppository tip with a water-soluble lubricant such as K-Y Jelly, not petroleum based jelly such as Vaseline
- Lie on your left side with your lower leg straightened out and your right leg bent forward into your stomach. Lift upper buttock to expose the rectal area
- Insert the suppository, pointed end first about 1 inch.
- *Important* insert past the muscular sphincter of the rectum (about 1 inch in adults)
- Hold buttocks together for a few seconds. Remain lying down for about 5 minutes to avoid having the suppository slip out
- Discard used materials and wash your hands thoroughly
There are no reviews yet.