RSO CBD

What is RSO?
RSO or Rick Simpson Oil and FECO is simply put cannabis oil extract with multiple strains and usually extracted using ethanol alcohol. It is named after Rick Simpson who was a pioneer in the cannabis industry and he did great work teaching people how to extract the concentrated oil from the cannabis plant.  He is most famous for his work helping people fight cancer using cannabis oil after he defeated his own skin cancer in 2003. We thank him for of all of his work and his importance to the movement of cannabis legalization cannot be understated.

CBDMS uses 200 proof ethanol (alcohol) as the solvent to extract the cannabis oil from the plant material for all the RSO based products. The main reason is that ethanol pulls the most complete cannabinoid spectrum and terpene profile, creating a full spectrum cannabis oil that possess the true essence of the cannabis plant.

CBD Medical Supply RSO is an ethanol extract from a mixture of multiple strains and ideally is SUNGROWN. We believe that if the plant has to deal with the stressors of nature that it creates a better medicine and a broader spectrum of cannabinoids. The power and natural light spectrum from the sun is also important to CBDMS.  There are at least 85 cannabinoids, Israel is claiming over 150. We haven’t been isolating and studying individual cannabinoids so we don’t know exactly which ones do what. That is why, medically speaking we combine several strains to get the broadest spectrum of cannabinoids to give CBDMS RSO the greatest chance of success.
 

Most of the full cannabinoid spectrum oil used in RSO is around 65% THC potency, the other 35% is where CBDMS has a major competitive advantage over other cannabis oil products. THC and CBD are the major active ingredients of cannabis and are what most dosing is based on, but all the other compounds in the oil are important and contribute to the power of the cannabis plant based medicine.  CO2 and BHO do a great job of creating a tasty vape oil by capturing THC and CBD and terpenes, but there is a lot more to the magic of the cannabis plant than those 2 cannabinoids and terpenes.

Showing all 5 results